I would like to thank all of the people who have helped me spread the word of the gift of honey bees:
- Willard Phipps, for being more than my mentor and giving me your passion for honey bees. Without you, none of this would be possible. You will always bee with me.
- Henry Harris, for making all the wonderful interactive contraptions and mini hives to use with kids at functions.
- Danny Slabaugh, Roger Lawson, Jim Curlee, and Jim Kendall, for the various items, ideas and support.
- Michiana Beekeepers Association members, who have donated items, ideas, and words of encouragement. Forgive me if I missed someone by name, you are all dear to me.
- Randy Richards for his wonderful "Honeybees in the Classroom" play.
- The Indiana Beekeepers Association for believing I am worthy of the 2007 Young Beekeeper of the Year.
- The Indiana State Beekeepers Association for for honoring me as your 2011 Honey Princess.
- Tim Ives for your support, time, encouragement, and bees.